Maybe you really want to take part in the #1000Speaks project, but you’re not sure what to write about. If this sounds like you, or if you are already signed up but seeking inspiration, we’ve put together this list of writing prompts to help you out.
Here are some ideas for your Compassion post:
- Create a short video or written interview. Ask someone what compassion means to them and when they’ve witnessed or experienced it.
- Teaching compassion at school and at home
- Who is your greatest role model for compassionate behavior? Is it someone you know or a social icon like Martin Luther King Jr., Ghandi, Nelson Mandela?
- Compassion in the workplace – do you see it happening or is there a need for it? Write about your personal experience.
- Compassion in politics – differing political views and their respective stand on compassion
- How can you incorporate acts of compassion…
View original post 252 more words