Thank you so much to the gorgeous, kind and funny Kelly from LoveBooksGroupBlog, for the Unique Blogger Awards Nomination. I accept the challenge with pride.
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate up to 5 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Kelly’s Questions to me:
- You can have dinner with one fictional character, who would you choose and why?
Oh, I have so many dinner dates that I’d want to take along but I will narrow it down just for you! I’m going to choose DI Damon Brook from Steven Dunne’s #Reaper series. He is my perfect damaged detective, he has just the right amount of flaws balanced with endearing personality traits to pique my interest. I’d love to chat to him over dinner about his investigations into The Reaper
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Everything! Seriously I love everything about blogging and wish I’d discovered it sooner! One of the best things though is the friendships I have made over the last couple of years, both online and in real-time. I really do feel like I have found my tribe!
3. Can you give the gift of a book recommendation to your readers, one that changed your way of thinking or even changed your life? Also, why did it have that effect on you?
The Catcher in the Rye was our prescribed text for Higher English and I think it was the first book where I completely connected with the main character, Holden Caulfield. I know it is a bit of a cliché but the whole teenage angst and rebellion stuff really gripped me and I honestly lost myself in that book over and over again!
My nominees are:
Joanne at MyChestnutReadingTree
Sarah at Bytheletterbookreviews
Anne at Randomthingsthroughmyletterbox
Jen at Jenmedsbookreviews
Emma at Emmathelittlebookworm
My 3 questions to them are:
- Why did you choose your blogger name?
2. What is the strangest thing that has happened to you as a blogger?
3. If you were to recommend me one book to read, what would it be and why?
Thank you for nominating me, Kelly!